A quick way to enjoy a delicious meal is by using an Air fryer. These Air fryer roasted potatoes require a lesser time to evenly cook than an oven.
These are perfectly roasted with a crispy and golden outside and fluffy inside. Also, very flavorful with simple ingredients and olive oil.
The Seasonings used
You can use any of your favorite seasonings but the ones in this recipe are the basic pantry ingredients.
- Olive oil
- Onion powder
- Salt and pepper
- Dried Oregano
- Dried Thyme
- Dried Parsley
Which type of Potatoes to use?
Baby potatoes, fingerlings, russet potatoes, and Yukon gold are good to roast. I used baby red potatoes and it turned out perfect. Also, make sure you cut them just about the same sizes so they cook evenly.
What if I don’t have an air fryer
You can enjoy these even without an air fryer. In the oven, bake at 400 degrees F for 30-40 and flip halfway through cooking time.
Tips for Crispy Air Fryer Potatoes.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes for extra crispiness.
- Leave the skin on.
- To toss or flip potatoes, use a tong and gently flip to avoid them from breaking or scattering.
- Serve immediately to enjoy crispiness.
- Do not overcrowd the air fryer basket.
How to preserve air-fried potatoes.
- Preserve in the fridge in an air-tight container or zip-lock bag for about 3-5 days.
- Can freeze for up to 3 months.
- Thaw and reheat in the air fryer at 400 degrees F till crispy.
If you love Potatoes, Check out these other recipes:
- Garlic Herb-roasted Potatoes
- Garlic Butter Parmesan roasted potatoes
- One pan roasted potatoes and salmon
Best Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
- 1.5 pound Baby red potatoes
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- ½ tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Oregano dried
- ¼ tsp Thyme dried
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut potatoes into 2 using a knife or into quarters if using large potatoes.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, olive oil, and all the seasonings. Mix well until potatoes are well coated.
- Add to the air fryer basket and air fry at 400°F for 10 minutes. Toss and flip and cook again for 10 minutes. Air fry till golden brown.
- Test for doneness or tenderness with a fork. Garnish with parsley and serve