If you are a coconut lover like me, then you should give this recipe a try. Very flavorful with the softest crumb ever. You don’t need to beat butter and sugar, making it quick and easy yet tasty.
What’s in my Mini Coconut Bundt Cake?
- All-purpose flour
- Coconut milk: Canned coconut milk and not the drink.
- Shredded coconut, either sweetened or unsweetened shredded coconut is good.
- Coconut extract or vanilla extract
- Baking powder
Which bundt pan did I use?
I used the Wilton Mini Bundt Pan from Amazon.
If using the 12 mini bundt pan, you must reduce cooking time to about 20 minutes.
YOU MAY LIKE THESE OTHER RECIPES.
How to make Mini Coconut Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine sugar and the wet ingredients.
- Now bring in all the dry ingredients and mix till well combined.
- Now transfer to a greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-35 minutes. If using the 12 mini bundt pan, bake for 20-25 minutes. Then transfer it to a wire rack and let it cool.
For the toppings, this is optional. Using a brush, apply some syrup, then sprinkle shredded coconut.
Put cooled cakes in an airtight container, and it can stay at room temperature for up to 2 days, then you can put them in the refrigerator for up to a week. Make sure it’s still airtight so it doesn’t get dry.
Freeze cooled cake and thaw overnight in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
Mini Coconut Bundt Cake
- 2½ cups All-purpose flour sifted
- 4 large Eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Vegetable oil
- ¾ cup Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Coconut extract or vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Coconut flakes or shredded coconut plus 1-2 tbsp
- ¼ cup Honey or syrup or jam
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Grease a 6 mini bundt cake pan with oil or butter. Set aside. 6 Cavity, 42 x 26.7 cm (16.5 x 10.5 in). Check notes for cake pan details.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, eggs, oil, coconut milk, and coconut extract, then whisk to combine.
- Now sift in the flour or sifted flour, baking powder, salt and ¼ cup shredded coconut. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, fill each greased cavity about ¾ full.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until the edges are brown, or a cake tester or spoon inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the cakes cook in the pan for about 5 minutes, then transfer to the cooling rack to continue cooling. You can serve at this point after cooling.
- Rub some syrup on top of the cooled cake using a brush and sprinkle 1-2 tbsp shredded coconut. This is optional.