Make these Spicy and Extra Crispy Chilli Garlic Chicken Wings at home, I bet you’ll forget the ones you always buy from the pub.
These are very quick to make, mouthwatering, very delicious, and perfect finger food for wings night. Make these for games night and you will not regret it. I always make these when it’s hockey night and everyone will ask for more. But sorry! I have to watch the game too. Wings are easy to make because they cook faster and tend to be crispy because of their fat content.
You will be amazed how these will turn out with this combination of everyday spices and spicy sauce. I always say, “Adjust to your own spicy level”. Let’s avoid a situation where you won’t be able to enjoy because of its spicy level.
Ingredients To Use
- Chicken wings: I didn’t split the wings but feel free to split yours or buy already split from the store.
- Soy sauce: For color, taste, and flavor
- Corn starch for extra crisp
- Chilli sauce: A kick of heat is surely needed here
- Garlic for deep flavor and taste
- Smoked Paprika
- Salt and Pepper
- Butter and oil
How to make the Chilli Garlic Chicken
- Preheat the oven: It’s important to set the oven on high heat for crispy chicken. Preheat to 400 degrees F.
- Pat dry and Season chicken: Use a paper towel to get rid of extra moisture or water, then season accordingly and arrange on a rack or baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes, flipping them halfway through.
- Sauce: In a saucepan, simmer all the ingredients for the sauce, and stir to combine for 3 minutes.
- Toss the chicken and sauce till the chicken is well coated.
- Serve with ketchup, hot sauce, celery lettuce, or any of your choice.
- Airfry for 15 minutes at 400 degrees F and toss with the sauce. Don’t overcrowd the basket.
- Deep fry till golden brown and toss with the sauce.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate: Let the chicken cool, then put it in an air-tight container and refrigerate for 3 days.
Freeze: Let it cool then freeze for up to 2 months.
Thaw in the fridge overnight and Reheat in the oven till it’s hot.
Crispy Chilli Garlic Chicken Wings
- 1.5 lb Chicken wings washed
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Blackpepper
- 1-2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp Chilli sauce or any hot sauce
- ¼ cup Cooking oil
For the Sauce
- ½ cup Unsalted butter
- 4-6 Garlic cloves minced or chopped
- 2 tsp Parsley dried or fresh
- 2-3 tbsp Chilli sauce adjust accordingly or hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Place a rack on the baking sheet or line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the chicken wings then pat dry using a paper towel. Add soy sauce, cornstarch, salt, pepper, paprika, chilli sauce, and oil. Using your hand, tongs, or spatula, mix or toss the chicken until it's well coated.
- Now transfer to the prepared rack or baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes, flipping them halfway through cooking time.
For the Chilli Garlic Sauce
- In a pan over medium heat, melt the butter, then add the garlic, parsley, and chilli sauce.
- Stir to combine, then let it simmer for about 3 minutes.
Combine Chicken and Sauce
- Put the fully cooked chicken wings in a large bowl, then pour the sauce on it.
- Using tongs or spatula, toss the chicken till well coated with the sauce.
- Serve right away with ketchup, or any side or dip. ENJOY!